2018 FESTIVAL SCHEDULE FOR "A Culinary Affair!"
All Ticket prices INCLUDE ALL Food, Wine, Beer, & Spirit Tastings - NO Additional Fees
Call 561.338.7594 for more information.
- Ticket prices INCLUDE ALL Food, Wine, Beer and Spirit Tastings - NO Additional Fees
- REFUND POLICY: Tickets are Non-Refundable. Rain or Shine. No full or partial refunds given to customers missing the event.
- The Retail Bazaar features products for sale. So, please be sure to bring extra cash for shopping!
- Valid ID Required upon entering festival. Minors will receive a special underage wristband and stamp
- To purchase tickets via phone please call 561.338.7594 from 8 AM to 9 PM – 7 days a week
- Participating Chefs, Beverages and Vendors may change without notice!
- The Festival urges all adults to Consume Alcoholic Products Responsibly!
"LIKE" AND FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TO STAY UP-TO-DATE
PAST VIDEO FROM 'A CULINARY AFFAIR!'
Fairfield Inn And Suites
By Marriott Boca Raton
3400 Airport Rd
Boca Raton, FL, 33431
Hotel Booking Link
Stay with us at the Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center. Visit website to book your hotel stay!
2018 NON PROFIT COMMUNITY PARTNERS
PROPEL (People Reaching Out to Provide Education and Leadership) strives to act as a catalyst for sustained positive change in the lives of communities and families by establishing collaborative partnerships with businesses, community organizations, services providers and government agencies. PROPEL strengthens and stabilizes the functioning of those at risk from becoming homeless through a variety of multifaceted services and accessing levels of education to provide G.E.D. preparation classes for high school drop-outs, by providing intervention and crime prevention, and providing avenues to prevent technical and financial illiteracy. If you or someone you know fits this description, and need PROPEL'S guidance to a better future, don't hesitate to call PROPEL today!